Uno_Spicchio in Chianti second episode
Ready, steady ... GO !!!
Tour in Chianti on June 28th, 29th and 30th to visit some of our favorite places.
AND IF WE MEET EACH OTHER ON THE ROAD ?!
It would be "ganzo" as we say in Florence, (which means fun, beautiful, cool and much much more), getting to know each other in the place you would like to visit.
So if you live in the area or you are on vacation in Chianti and you want to spend an hour in our company you are welcome.
Here is our almost definitive program, in the sense that other realities are asking us to join ... we hope to add and reach everyone!
On June 29th you will find us:
- 9am poderelefornaciin Greve in Chianti with visit to the dairy, stables and goats; an ideal place for a family walk especially for those with children who do not like to sleep in the morning;
- 10.30 am lecinciole in Panzano visit of the company and wine tasting with Jlenia ..... we hope that there is also a sandwich otherwise I see it hard to continue ....
- 12 pm fattoriasantostefano farm in Greve in Chianti where Elena will accompany us with her sweetness and professionalism to visit the cellars and taste their wines.Irene and I will prepare a super easy and quick summer recipe in the garden. I can not wait!!!
- 4pm villamedicealillianowineestate in Grassina visit of the Medici villa.
- 5 pm massageinchianticuddle, relax and make even more beautiful the lucky Irene with one of the holistic treatments if offers in the Chianti villas. We will post the photos of her: before and after.
- 7pm Ideas for Florentine aperitif?
- 8 pm sanmicheleallarco in Florence, Florentine dinner with organic and farmtotable products.
On June 30th with start with the right foot:
- 10 am Gelateriaipini San Casciano v.p. breakfast with ice cream, smoothie, yogurt, pancake, crepes and American coffee.
- 1pm surprise lunch
- 3pm FattoriaSanMicheleaTorri visit to the estate where, besides a great wine and oil, they are produced.
It seems we will drink and eat all weekend ... but not only.
Irene and I therefore love to walk in the morning at dawn, a fit walk along the river before facing the days ahead.
In addition to wine we will also drink a lot of water to hydrate our body and in any case what I learned is that drinking well does not mean drinking a lot, so always driving safely and sober
See you in Chianti or in Florence.